We envision our students who are competently prepared for higher education and world of work, culturally rooted, civic minded and imbued with core values such as Makadiyos, Makabayan, Makatao, at Makalikasan.
In partnership with parents, the community and other stakeholders, we shall provide learners access to quality 21st century education and life-long skills through pioneering senior high school teaching in an atmosphere of structured, collective, and holistic learning experience.
- To encourage students to achieve academic excellence and to acquire skills, habits and desirable values to meet the demands of the 21st century education.
- To advance intellectual curiosity, analytical and logical thinking, and develop interests and aptitudes necessary to succeed in college or to choose a career wisely.
- To help the students in identifying his occupational interests and develop them in order to become a worthy and effective member of home and community.
- To discover and enhance the different interests of the individual students as to equip him with skills for productive endeavors and prepare him for work in the real world or formal studies in higher education.
- To use experiential approaches that will allow each student to witness in his daily life his dynamic love for God; a sense of personal worth and respect for others.
- Academic Track (3-unit credit, 3 hours/week): English, Science, Math, Filipino, P. E., YDP (Social Science is integrated across all subjects where found relevant.)
- Tech - Voc. Skills Track (7-unit credit, 3 hours daily, 15 hours/week): Basic Technology Courses, Business Education (3 clusters ), Allied Health, Teacher Training Program, Contact Call Center, Information Technology
- Sports and Special Programs for the Arts Track (7-unit credit, 3 hours daily, 15 hours/week): Performing and Broadcast Arts, Art Education and Appreciation, Dance and Sports
- Needs of the Locality/Community (7-unit credit, 3 hours daily, 15 hours/week): Citizenship Leadership Training Program, Safety Management Training Program
- Enhance learning-to-learn competencies in English, Filipino, Math and Science.
- Give a variety of course options aligned with students’ area of interest/s for specialization and potential work opportunities.
- Promote values formation and citizenship.
For more information, please visit:
HSU - Office of the Dean
3rd Floor, Academic Building 2