Created by wmt on Wed, 08/07/2013 - 11:03
The center spearheads all curriculum related tasks and preparation of instructional materials for both general education and specialization courses.
- Develop curriculum content for new curricular offerings.
- Review, assess or evaluate existing curriculum of courses offered.
- Propose updating of existing curricular offerings to make it relevant and responsive to the needs of students and society.
- Assist faculty and staff of the different colleges in preparing and updating syllabi of courses offered.
- Conduct trainings, seminars and workshop to strengthen curriculum and instruction.
- Innovate or design new strategies for teaching.
- Prepare and procure creative, interactive, and student-centered instructional materials.
- Propose budget for activities related to curriculum and instruction.
- Establish linkages with other schools and professional organizations for the latest and a more comprehensive view on curriculum and instruction.
- Evaluate on-going instructions in different colleges so as to harness its strength and remedy its weaknesses.